Clue: Italian port with ruins of an imposing Aragonese castle
We have 1 answer for the clue Italian port with ruins of an imposing Aragonese castle. See the results below.
- Horace Walpole's "The Castle of ___"
- Italian city, setting of a Walpole novel
- Town on the SE tip of Italy that's the title setting for a Horace Walpole novel
- Adriatic strait
- Town on the heel of Italy's boot
- Adriatic seaport
- Albanian strait
- Walpole's "Castle of ___" in Italy
- Italian city that is the title setting of a Walpole novel
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 22, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Italian port with ruins of an imposing Aragonese castle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!