Clue: Town on the heel of Italy's boot
We have 1 answer for the clue Town on the heel of Italy's boot. See the results below.
- Horace Walpole's "The Castle of ___"
- Italian city, setting of a Walpole novel
- Italian port with ruins of an imposing Aragonese castle
- Town on the SE tip of Italy that's the title setting for a Horace Walpole novel
- Adriatic strait
- Adriatic seaport
- Albanian strait
- Walpole's "Castle of ___" in Italy
- Italian city that is the title setting of a Walpole novel
- Town at the tip of Italy's "heel"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 26, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Town on the heel of Italy's boot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!