Clue: Hosni's predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue Hosni's predecessor. See the results below.
- Egypt's Sadat
- Co-Nobelist with Menachem
- With 33-Down, 1978 Nobel Prize recipient
- Menachem's 1978 co-Nobelist
- Nobelist Sadat
- Menachem's co-Nobelist
- Gabrielle ___ of "Scent of a Woman"
- Peace Nobelist Sadat
- President Sadat
- Nobel Peace Prize winner Sadat
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - March 17, 2013
- LA Times - May 27, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - October 02, 2011
- Netword - December 29, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Hosni's predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!