Clue: … in German
We have 2 answers for the clue … in German. See the results below.
- "Thanks, Gerhard"
- Relative of "Merci"
- Planck's "thanks"
- Merci across the river
- German expression of appreciation
- German word of appreciation
- Word to which a common reply is "Bitteschön"
- Fraulein's word of gratitude
- Arigato : Japan :: __ : Germany
- Hamburger's acknowledgment
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 21, 2006
Found an answer for the clue … in German that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!