Clue: Planck's "thanks"
We have 1 answer for the clue Planck's "thanks". See the results below.
- "Thanks, Gerhard"
- Relative of "Merci"
- Merci across the river
- German expression of appreciation
- … in German
- German word of appreciation
- Word to which a common reply is "Bitteschön"
- Fraulein's word of gratitude
- Arigato : Japan :: __ : Germany
- Hamburger's acknowledgment
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 29, 2007
- New York Times - January 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Planck's "thanks" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!