Clue: Merci across the river
We have 1 answer for the clue Merci across the river. See the results below.
- "Thanks, Gerhard"
- Relative of "Merci"
- Planck's "thanks"
- German expression of appreciation
- … in German
- German word of appreciation
- Word to which a common reply is "Bitteschön"
- Fraulein's word of gratitude
- Arigato : Japan :: __ : Germany
- Hamburger's acknowledgment
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 09, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Merci across the river that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!