Clue: Indian near the Platte
We have 1 answer for the clue Indian near the Platte. See the results below.
- Indian whose tribe's name means "lovers of sexual pleasure"
- Ear: Prefix
- Plains dweller
- Western native
- Cardio : heart :: ___ : ear
- ___-Manguean (Indian language group)
- Prefix with laryngology
- Oklahoma Indian
- Siouan speaker
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 01, 2005
- New York Times - February 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Indian near the Platte that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!