Clue: Inspector of crime fiction
We have 1 answer for the clue Inspector of crime fiction. See the results below.
- Kind of alphabet
- Kind of signals
- Code name
- "Tru" Tony winner
- Inventor who inspired this puzzle
- Dotty inventor?
- Tony-winning actor of 1962 and 1990
- Lewis's mystery-solving partner
- Three dashes signify an O, in this code
- Telegraph pioneer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 30, 2014
- New York Times - July 10, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Inspector of crime fiction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!