Clue: Invent, as a word or phrase
We have 1 answer for the clue Invent, as a word or phrase. See the results below.
- Kind of purse
- Nickel or copper, but not tin
- Conflict resolver, at times
- Half-dollar, say
- Invent, as a phrase
- It's slipped in a slot
- Football referee's need
- It's flipped in this puzzle
- With 42-Across, starts of pro football games
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 25, 2010
- Universal - September 24, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Invent, as a word or phrase that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!