Clue: Irish Gaelic
We have 1 answer for the clue Irish Gaelic. See the results below.
- Hebrides language
- Language that gave us the word "whisky"
- Irish offshoot
- Language spoken in Dingwall
- Scots tongue
- Highland tongue
- Relative of Manx
- Highlands tongue
- Gael's tongue
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 06, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 23, 2010
- Universal - February 06, 2008
- Washington Post - March 02, 2002
- New York Times - December 19, 2000
- Washington Post - September 03, 2000
- Washington Post - January 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Irish Gaelic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!