Clue: Israel's third-largest city
We have 1 answer for the clue Israel's third-largest city. See the results below.
- Israeli port
- Port city north of Tel Aviv
- City at the foot of Mt. Carmel
- Important fortress in the Crusades
- Port near Nazareth
- Israeli seaport
- Israel's principal port
- City at the foot of Mount Carmel
- View from Mount Carmel
- Israeli port city
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 01, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Israel's third-largest city that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!