Clue: It may be changed at the altar
We have 1 answer for the clue It may be changed at the altar. See the results below.
- 1-Across or 55-Across, e.g.
- Washington or Irving
- Parents pass it on
- Part alphabetized in a telephone directory
- Sorting criterion
- It's often first on an application
- It may be given up at the altar
- Salk or Sabin, e.g.
- Job application line
- Leno or Romano
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 04, 2003
Found an answer for the clue It may be changed at the altar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!