Clue: Sorting criterion
We have 1 answer for the clue Sorting criterion. See the results below.
- 1-Across or 55-Across, e.g.
- Washington or Irving
- Parents pass it on
- Part alphabetized in a telephone directory
- It may be changed at the altar
- It's often first on an application
- It may be given up at the altar
- Salk or Sabin, e.g.
- Job application line
- Leno or Romano
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Sorting criterion that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!