Clue: Parents pass it on
We have 1 answer for the clue Parents pass it on. See the results below.
- 1-Across or 55-Across, e.g.
- Washington or Irving
- Part alphabetized in a telephone directory
- Sorting criterion
- It may be changed at the altar
- It's often first on an application
- It may be given up at the altar
- Salk or Sabin, e.g.
- Job application line
- Leno or Romano
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Parents pass it on that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!