Clue: Salk or Sabin, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Salk or Sabin, e.g.. See the results below.
- 1-Across or 55-Across, e.g.
- Washington or Irving
- Parents pass it on
- Part alphabetized in a telephone directory
- Sorting criterion
- It may be changed at the altar
- It's often first on an application
- It may be given up at the altar
- Job application line
- Leno or Romano
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 24, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Salk or Sabin, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!