Clue: "Java" musician
We have 2 answers for the clue "Java" musician. See the results below.
- "Java" man
- Pete Fountain collaborator
- Bourbon Street legend
- Trumpeter from New Orleans
- Wynton Marsalis's first trumpet was a gift from him
- "Java" trumpeter
- "Cotton Candy" trumpeter
- "Man With the Horn" trumpeter
- Musician whose statue stands in New Orleans's French Quarter
- Trumpeter memorialized in the French Quarter
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 20, 2014
- USA Today - September 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue "Java" musician that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!