Clue: Jazz great born Herman Blount
We have 1 answer for the clue Jazz great born Herman Blount. See the results below.
- Noted jazz bandleader
- "Jazz in Silhouette" composer
- Leader of the Arkestra jazz band
- Jazz pianist with "Space is the Place"
- Jazz musician from either Saturn or Alabama, depending on whom you believe
- Space-music jazzman
- Jazz legend who performed with his "Arkestra"
- Composer of "The Nubians of Plutonia"
- Jazz legend born on Saturn (or so he said)
- Jazz great named after an Egyptian god
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - March 27, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Jazz great born Herman Blount that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!