Clue: Jewish sectist
We have 1 answer for the clue Jewish sectist. See the results below.
- Jew traditionally dressed in a black coat and hat
- Member of a strict Jewish sect
- Member of an orthodox Jewish sect
- Member of a certain Jewish sect
- Member of a sect of Judaism with an emphasis on mysticism
- Jewish sect member
- Jew sporting sidecurls, perhaps
- Certain devout Brooklynite
- Certain pious Jew
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 11, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Jewish sectist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!