Clue: Judah's mother
We have 1 answer for the clue Judah's mother. See the results below.
- Jacob's first wife
- Wife of Jacob
- One of Jacob's wives
- Daughter of Laban
- Biblical name meaning "weary"
- Rachel's sister
- Mother of Judah
- Mother of Levi and Judah
- Rachel's sister, in the Bible
- Title woman of a 1962 Roy Orbison hit
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 17, 2000
- New York Times - June 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Judah's mother that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!