Clue: Mother of Judah
We have 1 answer for the clue Mother of Judah. See the results below.
- Jacob's first wife
- Wife of Jacob
- One of Jacob's wives
- Daughter of Laban
- Biblical name meaning "weary"
- Rachel's sister
- Mother of Levi and Judah
- Rachel's sister, in the Bible
- Judah's mother
- Title woman of a 1962 Roy Orbison hit
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 31, 2012
- LA Times - August 24, 2008
- New York Times - April 20, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - August 05, 2007
- New York Times - November 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Mother of Judah that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!