Clue: Mother of Levi and Judah
We have 1 answer for the clue Mother of Levi and Judah. See the results below.
- Jacob's first wife
- Wife of Jacob
- One of Jacob's wives
- Daughter of Laban
- Biblical name meaning "weary"
- Rachel's sister
- Mother of Judah
- Rachel's sister, in the Bible
- Judah's mother
- Title woman of a 1962 Roy Orbison hit
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 26, 2015
- Washington Post - May 30, 2014
- Universal - August 24, 2011
- New York Times - July 04, 2003
- New York Times - October 04, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Mother of Levi and Judah that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!