Clue: One of Jacob's wives
We have 1 answer for the clue One of Jacob's wives. See the results below.
- Jacob's first wife
- Wife of Jacob
- Daughter of Laban
- Biblical name meaning "weary"
- Rachel's sister
- Mother of Judah
- Mother of Levi and Judah
- Rachel's sister, in the Bible
- Judah's mother
- Title woman of a 1962 Roy Orbison hit
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 07, 2014
- Universal - July 25, 2008
- USA Today - December 08, 2004
- New York Times - July 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue One of Jacob's wives that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!