Clue: "L.A. Law" role
We have 1 answer for the clue "L.A. Law" role. See the results below.
- 1987 Daryl Hannah title role
- 1987 Steve Martin film
- First hit by the Police, 1979
- 1987 comedy based on "Cyrano de Bergerac"
- 1979 hit for the Police
- Hit of '78 by The Police
- Hit song from "Outlandos d'Amour"
- 1979 hit with the lyric "You don't have to put on the red light"
- Steve Martin film of '87
- Daryl Hannah title role
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 14, 1996
Found an answer for the clue "L.A. Law" role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!