Clue: Laughing ___
We have 2 answers for the clue Laughing ___. See the results below.
- "Laughing" animal
- One raising a howl?
- Spotted ___
- Serengeti scavenger
- One may carry off carrion
- One carrying off carrion
- "Laughing" scavenger
- Villainous one in "The Lion King"
- Animal more closely related to the mongoose than the dog
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 24, 2013
- Washington Post - January 09, 2008
- New York Times - October 27, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Laughing ___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!