Clue: "Laughing" animal
We have 1 answer for the clue "Laughing" animal. See the results below.
- One raising a howl?
- Laughing ___
- Spotted ___
- Serengeti scavenger
- One may carry off carrion
- One carrying off carrion
- "Laughing" scavenger
- Villainous one in "The Lion King"
- Animal more closely related to the mongoose than the dog
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 14, 2017
- Universal - December 18, 2014
- New York Times - June 09, 2014
- New York Times - September 05, 2011
- Washington Post - April 08, 2004
- New York Times - December 23, 1996
Found an answer for the clue "Laughing" animal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!