Clue: "Laughing" scavenger
We have 2 answers for the clue "Laughing" scavenger. See the results below.
- "Laughing" animal
- One raising a howl?
- Laughing ___
- Spotted ___
- Serengeti scavenger
- One may carry off carrion
- One carrying off carrion
- Villainous one in "The Lion King"
- Animal more closely related to the mongoose than the dog
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 20, 2013
- Washington Post - August 14, 2008
- New York Times - May 01, 2007
- LA Times - January 09, 2006
Found an answer for the clue "Laughing" scavenger that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!