Clue: Serengeti scavenger
We have 1 answer for the clue Serengeti scavenger. See the results below.
- "Laughing" animal
- One raising a howl?
- Laughing ___
- Spotted ___
- One may carry off carrion
- One carrying off carrion
- "Laughing" scavenger
- Villainous one in "The Lion King"
- Animal more closely related to the mongoose than the dog
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 03, 2014
- LA Times - February 28, 2014
- Washington Post - October 19, 2013
- Netword - July 29, 2010
- Netword - December 07, 2008
- New York Times - January 22, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Serengeti scavenger that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!