Clue: Leonard Bernstein operetta
We have 1 answer for the clue Leonard Bernstein operetta. See the results below.
- Dr. Pangloss's pupil, in Voltaire
- Classic novel that ends "Well said, but we must cultivate our garden"
- 1956 Bernstein operetta
- *Student of Dr. Pangloss
- Bernstein musical
- Leonard Bernstein musical
- Voltaire novel
- Voltaire satire that Leonard Bernstein turned into a musical comedy
- Voltaire optimist
- Bernstein operetta
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 12, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Leonard Bernstein operetta that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!