Clue: Like some anchors and sails
We have 1 answer for the clue Like some anchors and sails. See the results below.
- No longer anchored
- Just clear of the ocean floor
- Barely clearing, as an anchor
- Hoisted, nautically
- Ready, as a sail
- Take ___ (travel)
- Take ___ down memory lane
- "What ___!" ("Far out!")
- Just off the bottom, nautically
- "Take ___ down memory lane..."
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 18, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Like some anchors and sails that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!