Clue: "Li'l ol' me?"
We have 1 answer for the clue "Li'l ol' me?". See the results below.
- "Who, me?"
- "You can't mean me!?"
- Egoiste's concern
- Kenyan president beginning 1978
- Miss Piggy, self-referentially
- Question usually asked with raised eyebrows
- "You don't mean me?!"
- Longtime Kenyan leader
- Pronoun for Miss Piggy
- Kenyan president Daniel arap ___
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 08, 2015
- New York Times - December 04, 2014
- Universal - December 03, 2011
- New York Sun - June 27, 2008
- Universal - February 11, 2007
- New York Times - December 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "Li'l ol' me?" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!