Clue: Miss Piggy, self-referentially
We have 1 answer for the clue Miss Piggy, self-referentially. See the results below.
- "Who, me?"
- "You can't mean me!?"
- Egoiste's concern
- Kenyan president beginning 1978
- Question usually asked with raised eyebrows
- "You don't mean me?!"
- Longtime Kenyan leader
- "Li'l ol' me?"
- Pronoun for Miss Piggy
- Kenyan president Daniel arap ___
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 20, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 19, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 05, 2004
- USA Today - January 07, 2004
- New York Times - April 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Miss Piggy, self-referentially that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!