Clue: "You can't mean me!?"
We have 1 answer for the clue "You can't mean me!?". See the results below.
- "Who, me?"
- Egoiste's concern
- Kenyan president beginning 1978
- Miss Piggy, self-referentially
- Question usually asked with raised eyebrows
- "You don't mean me?!"
- Longtime Kenyan leader
- "Li'l ol' me?"
- Pronoun for Miss Piggy
- Kenyan president Daniel arap ___
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 09, 2011
- New York Times - October 07, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - May 28, 2006
- New York Times - August 15, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "You can't mean me!?" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!