Clue: Longtime Kenyan leader
We have 1 answer for the clue Longtime Kenyan leader. See the results below.
- "Who, me?"
- "You can't mean me!?"
- Egoiste's concern
- Kenyan president beginning 1978
- Miss Piggy, self-referentially
- Question usually asked with raised eyebrows
- "You don't mean me?!"
- "Li'l ol' me?"
- Pronoun for Miss Piggy
- Kenyan president Daniel arap ___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 27, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Longtime Kenyan leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!