Clue: Limerick language
We have 1 answer for the clue Limerick language. See the results below.
- Hebrides language
- Language that gave us the word "whisky"
- Irish offshoot
- Language spoken in Dingwall
- Scots tongue
- Highland tongue
- Relative of Manx
- Highlands tongue
- Gael's tongue
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 25, 2007
- USA Today - March 18, 2005
- Washington Post - September 03, 2004
- New York Times - January 10, 2001
- New York Times - May 03, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Limerick language that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!