Clue: Lith., once
We have 1 answer for the clue Lith., once. See the results below.
- Georgia, once: Abbr.
- Former Union member: Abbr.
- Communist land, once: Abbr.
- Obsolete geog. abbr.
- Old geographical inits.
- Bygone geographical inits.
- One of 15, formerly: Abbr.
- Latvia, once: Abbr.
- Georgia was one: Abbr.
- Abbr. on old maps
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 13, 2017
- Washington Post - September 30, 2014
- Washington Post - September 04, 2014
- LA Times - August 17, 2013
- LA Times - November 27, 2010
- Washington Post - December 28, 2007
- New York Sun - November 17, 2006
- New York Times - June 14, 2005
- New York Times - February 19, 2004
- Washington Post - May 25, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Lith., once that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!