Clue: Louis XIV, 1643-1715
We have 1 answer for the clue Louis XIV, 1643-1715. See the results below.
- "Vive ___!"
- The king of France
- "Vive ___!" (old French cry)
- Playwright Jones
- Object of an old French cheer
- Poet Jones a k a Amiri Baraka
- Title for a French monarch
- Poet __ Jones (Imamu Amiri Baraka)
- "Vive ___!" (old French cheer)
- Poet Jones, aka Imamu Amiri Bakara
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Louis XIV, 1643-1715 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!