Clue: Object of an old French cheer
We have 1 answer for the clue Object of an old French cheer. See the results below.
- "Vive ___!"
- Louis XIV, 1643-1715
- The king of France
- "Vive ___!" (old French cry)
- Playwright Jones
- Poet Jones a k a Amiri Baraka
- Title for a French monarch
- Poet __ Jones (Imamu Amiri Baraka)
- "Vive ___!" (old French cheer)
- Poet Jones, aka Imamu Amiri Bakara
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 09, 2001
- New York Times - July 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Object of an old French cheer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!