Clue: The king of France
We have 2 answers for the clue The king of France. See the results below.
- "Vive ___!"
- Louis XIV, 1643-1715
- "Vive ___!" (old French cry)
- Playwright Jones
- Object of an old French cheer
- Poet Jones a k a Amiri Baraka
- Title for a French monarch
- Poet __ Jones (Imamu Amiri Baraka)
- "Vive ___!" (old French cheer)
- Poet Jones, aka Imamu Amiri Bakara
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - February 10, 2012
- Washington Post - April 26, 2011
- LA Times - February 23, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - May 18, 2008
- New York Sun - June 27, 2005
- New York Times - January 02, 1999
- New York Times - July 08, 1998
Found an answer for the clue The king of France that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!