We have 2 answers for the clue Louse-to-be. See the results below.
- Annual basketball event: Abbr.
- Annual hoops event, familiarly
- Something to pick
- Small point to criticize
- Tiny carp?
- Postseason contest, for short
- Oldest U.S. hoops contest
- It may be picked
- Critic's pick?
- N.Y.C. hoops contest
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 31, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 12, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 26, 2010
- Universal - August 07, 2010
- Canadiana - September 21, 2009
- New York Times - September 10, 2007
- New York Times - January 06, 2004
- New York Times - September 09, 2002
- Washington Post - April 27, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Louse-to-be that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!