Clue: Man with a famous thumb
We have 1 answer for the clue Man with a famous thumb. See the results below.
- Man who's all thumbs?
- "Video Companion" author
- 1975 Pulitzer-winning critic
- First president of the German republic, 1919
- Critic Roger
- Thumbs up/thumbs down critic
- Siskel's partner
- Hindenburg's predecessor
- 1975 Pulitzer winner for criticism
- "I Hated, Hated, Hated This Movie" author
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 08, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Man with a famous thumb that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!