Clue: Man with memorable thumbs
We have 1 answer for the clue Man with memorable thumbs. See the results below.
- Man who's all thumbs?
- "Video Companion" author
- 1975 Pulitzer-winning critic
- First president of the German republic, 1919
- Critic Roger
- Thumbs up/thumbs down critic
- Siskel's partner
- Hindenburg's predecessor
- 1975 Pulitzer winner for criticism
- "I Hated, Hated, Hated This Movie" author
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 28, 2014
- LA Times - January 05, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Man with memorable thumbs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!