Clue: Many New Zealanders
We have 1 answer for the clue Many New Zealanders. See the results below.
- Tiki carvers
- Relatives of Tahitians
- New Zealand minority
- They call New Zealand "Aotearoa"
- Native New Zealanders
- New Zealand natives
- Kiwis that weren't imported?
- Early New Zealanders
- "The Piano" extras
- They call their native language "te reo"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - January 13, 2013
- New York Times - February 22, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Many New Zealanders that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!