Clue: Tiki carvers
We have 1 answer for the clue Tiki carvers. See the results below.
- Relatives of Tahitians
- New Zealand minority
- They call New Zealand "Aotearoa"
- Many New Zealanders
- Native New Zealanders
- New Zealand natives
- Kiwis that weren't imported?
- Early New Zealanders
- "The Piano" extras
- They call their native language "te reo"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 18, 2015
- New York Times - August 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Tiki carvers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!