Clue: New Zealand natives
We have 3 answers for the clue New Zealand natives. See the results below.
- Tiki carvers
- Relatives of Tahitians
- New Zealand minority
- They call New Zealand "Aotearoa"
- Many New Zealanders
- Native New Zealanders
- Kiwis that weren't imported?
- Early New Zealanders
- "The Piano" extras
- They call their native language "te reo"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 20, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 24, 2015
- LA Times - February 10, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 19, 2013
- USA Today - August 15, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 13, 2011
- Universal - July 13, 2010
- Universal - June 04, 2010
- Netword - February 07, 2010
- Universal - September 09, 2007
- Universal - May 16, 2007
- Washington Post - January 03, 2002
Found an answer for the clue New Zealand natives that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!