Clue: Relatives of Tahitians
We have 1 answer for the clue Relatives of Tahitians. See the results below.
- Tiki carvers
- New Zealand minority
- They call New Zealand "Aotearoa"
- Many New Zealanders
- Native New Zealanders
- New Zealand natives
- Kiwis that weren't imported?
- Early New Zealanders
- "The Piano" extras
- They call their native language "te reo"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 28, 2016
- New York Times - April 25, 2006
- New York Times - January 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Relatives of Tahitians that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!