Clue: Marble-producing Italian city
We have 1 answer for the clue Marble-producing Italian city. See the results below.
- Term of address in "Roots"
- Italian marble city
- Old plantation term of address
- Tuscan city noted for its marble quarries
- He's in "de cold, cold ground"
- Marble-producing Tuscany commune
- Tuscan marble city
- Tuscan marble-exporting city
- Disgraced former NY congressman Eric
- Italy's marble center
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Marble-producing Italian city that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!