Clue: Term of address in "Roots"
We have 1 answer for the clue Term of address in "Roots". See the results below.
- Italian marble city
- Old plantation term of address
- Marble-producing Italian city
- Tuscan city noted for its marble quarries
- He's in "de cold, cold ground"
- Marble-producing Tuscany commune
- Tuscan marble city
- Tuscan marble-exporting city
- Disgraced former NY congressman Eric
- Italy's marble center
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Term of address in "Roots" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!