Clue: Old plantation term of address
We have 1 answer for the clue Old plantation term of address. See the results below.
- Term of address in "Roots"
- Italian marble city
- Marble-producing Italian city
- Tuscan city noted for its marble quarries
- He's in "de cold, cold ground"
- Marble-producing Tuscany commune
- Tuscan marble city
- Tuscan marble-exporting city
- Disgraced former NY congressman Eric
- Italy's marble center
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Old plantation term of address that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!