Clue: Mennonite sect
We have 1 answer for the clue Mennonite sect. See the results below.
- Plain People
- Some of the Pennsylvania Dutch
- Some Pennsylvania Dutch
- Plain-living sect
- Modern-day horse-and-buggy travelers
- Simple folk
- Group in Lancaster County, Pa.
- Mennonite group
- Plain folk
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 16, 2013
- Washington Post - August 23, 2011
- Canadiana - June 13, 2011
- Washington Post - March 23, 2011
- Netword - January 22, 2009
- Washington Post - October 31, 2008
- Netword - January 22, 2008
- Washington Post - July 18, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 14, 2005
- Washington Post - December 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Mennonite sect that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!