Clue: Mother ___, 1979 Peace Nobelist
We have 1 answer for the clue Mother ___, 1979 Peace Nobelist. See the results below.
- Mother who's missed
- Mother ___
- Mother of mercy
- Cherished name in Calcutta
- Mezzo Berganza
- 1942 Oscar winner Wright
- Weatherspoon of the W.N.B.A.
- Mother ___ (Nobel-winning nun)
- Saint canonized by Gregory XV
- Blessed Mother
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 17, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Mother ___, 1979 Peace Nobelist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!